This award is given to students who are recognized by the faculty and staff as having qualities that make him or her stand out from their peers. Each month teachers nominate students from any grade level that they feel have met or exceeded the following guidelines:
- Excelled in any area such as academically, athletically, musically, etc.
- Have shown good citizenship toward peers, faculty, and staff
- Demonstrated leadership in or out of the classroom
- Have been honored outside of the school community for various reasons
- Involved in and a productive member of school activities